Whether it’s your birthday, the last day of school, or you just want to celebrate summer, throwing a pool party for your friends is a great way to enjoy the day.
Here is a pool party plan that you can follow with your friends to make your party a success:
- Safety: First and foremost, it is your duty to ensure safety for your guests. Get a CPR sign board and place it somewhere where it is visible. A visible CPR sign by the pool is a legal requirement.
- Invite your friends: Let all your friends know that you are about to throw a party in the house. You can also create a WhatsApp group with your friends to keep each other up to date about the plans, dress code, food arrangement etc.
- Make sure your pool is clean: Your pool will be the centre of attention at the party. Clean it thoroughly with the help of an adult or a professional. The main tools that you’ll need are a skimmer net, brush, pool vacuum, chlorine tablets and a pool tester kit to make sure the water is clear and sparkling.
- Drinks: Get a variety of colourful drinks, and serve them in plastic glasses to be extra safe. Make sure everything is picture perfect so that your friends have something really exciting to upload on their Instagram.
- Pool games: A pool party is incomplete without pool games. Check out our website for fun pool toys like Aqua Fun Roller, Star Fighter and much more.
- Food: Get your guests to RSVP so you can prepare the food accordingly. Place the serving table away from the pool so that the fallen bits of food don’t contaminate the water.
The perfect pool party starts with a perfectly clean pool
Get all your pool supplies, equipment and toys at Captain Nemo’s Pool and Spa in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sanctuary Cove.